Eddy Current Testing (ET)
Eddy current testing is suitable for fast and efficient testing of all electrically conductive materials.
The testing is contactless and can be automated to a high degree. In addition to “classic” crack testing, this technology is also used for microstructure monitoring.
• Crack testing (open and hidden cracks)
• Contamination of materials (foreign inclusions)
• Determination of conductivity and coating thickness
• Hardness determination (hardness increase, hardening depth)
• heat treatment monitoring
• grinding burn test
• corrosion test
• Determination of residual wall thickness